Friday, August 3, 2012

Fashion Friday: Team USA!

I can't believe I haven't done this post yet!  Since Team USA is dominating at the Olympics, I need to dedicate a post to what they're wearing!  Especially because I want a pair of those shoes...

Lime-green Nike Flyknits.  Get 'em here.

Cutie patootie Ryan Lochte has received some backlash for his grill ... which is an American flag.  What do you think about it?

Team USA Women's Soccer players look a little like "Where's Waldo?" but I'm not going to lie, I kinda like it!  It definitely makes them stand out on the bright green field.

I really like the men's swimming uniforms too ... anyone else?

Men's & Women's gymnastic teams wore similar warm-ups during the competition...

Men's bball is rocking the stark white.  To me it's quite crisp...

Last, but definitely not least ... my favorite accessory of the 2012 London Olympics...

THE GOLD MEDAL

If you want to show your support for Team USA, you can look the part!  Ralph Lauren is the official outfitter for Team USA and I really want that track jacket...
Get your own flair here.

Have you tuned at all to the Olympics?  What's your fave?
XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment