Saturday, May 19, 2012

CBS Sherlock Holmes Preview Released

And I have no idea what to do with it.

Here's a recently released "Behind the Scenes Preview" of the CBS drama "Elementary", which we reported earlier as being an American, modern version of Sherlock Holmes.


This is not to be confused with the British, modern day version of Sherlock Holmes "Sherlock" currently between seasons 2 and 3 over at the BBC. Though alot of fans of the BBC show are crying foul.

In this version, we have "Joan Watson", who is Holmes'...sober coach? Who's goal is to stick around and help him kick some addiction? I'm not sure if that's a pill I'm okay to swallow. I'm not even sure if "Joan Watson" is alright with me yet.

On paper, there's nothing to stop me from watching this show...but I feel I've fallen prey to the same trap as every other fan of BBC's "Sherlock".

It it's not these two, then I'm not interested.



--AvK

No comments:

Post a Comment