Friday, May 25, 2012

"I'm All Yours" - Pitbull and Jay Sean

While we at Sexy Trash love Pitbull's music, there's no denying that he is one of the ugliest men in the music scene right now. However, we usually have no reason to watch his videos, so that's not a problem. His sick beats playing while we have one hand holding a drink and one hand on a cute stranger's hips is more than enough for us.

But now he goes and teams up with Jay Sean, one of the sexiest men in the music scene. So we're forced to watch their video for "I'm All Yours," off of Jay's upcoming album, "Worth It All." Luckily for us, Pitbull has been edited into the video in post-production, so there's not much of him in the video. More Jay screen time, which, let's face it - is nothing we'll ever complain about.

1 comment:

  1. I'm quite new to wordpress. but what you write in this post is really good and very informative. I think it will help me in the future.

    ReplyDelete