Monday, March 5, 2012

VHud goes to Spring Break... and a Bad Hair Dresser

Pictures were taken early this morning of cast members of the new movie, Spring Breakers, arriving on set, and they reveal Vanessa Hudgen's new hair color for the movie.


The color doesn't look terrible on her, but GIRL, THOSE ROOTS. I understand this a movie, and it's not like she's sporting these locks on any red carpet, but I want to know what script writer she pissed off to have her character description be something along the lines of "a poorly bleached head with her roots showing through." Yikes. Even if she looks like a trashy mess, I'm still so excited for this movie!


I've always thought Vanessa was exotic looking and beautiful, but now she just looks like a lot of girls I went to high school with...

No comments:

Post a Comment