Thursday, March 1, 2012

This is NOT a fashion trend...

...it's a fashion faux pas.
Thanks to one of my favorite websites, theBerry, I decided I need to bring one of the biggest fashion disasters to life:  plastic surgery.

I'm all for a little botox here and there BUT when you need to totally reconstruct your face and body, we have a problem.  You know if you look like a bad photo-shopped version of yourself, you've gotten it all wrong.

Here are 5 reasons you should leave plastic surgery out of your fashion plan.

Offender #1: 'Lil Kim
Her new face is the #1 reason I wanted to write this post.
Let's take a closer look ...

Offender #2:  Mickey Rourke
I don't even think I need to comment on this one.

Offender #3:  Donatella Versace
I love her designs but man, is this even the same person?

Offender #4:  Bruce Jenner
To all of us that have a love/hate relationship with the Kardashians and each version of their reality shows, this guy has been welcomed in and out of our homes.  Today was the first time I ever saw a side-by-side comparison of his before and after.  You're welcome.

Last but DEFINITELY not least (I question why she's on Fashion Police) ...

Offender #5:  Joan Rivers
I'm going to give you a few different shots, just in case you don't grasp the full effect.
If you're still not convinced that plastic surgery is a giant faux pas, I present you with this (small children may want to close their eyes) ...

Joan Rivers without makeup ... frightening.

I hope we all have learned several valuable fashion lessons today.

Until next time...
-Jes

1 comment:

  1. Joan Rivers looks like a burned victim. I didn't even recognize Lil Kim, I thought it was one of the Jackson sisters... Jesus!

    ReplyDelete