Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pilot Prattle: "First Cut" Has Hart

I'll be the first one to say it - I never found Patrick Dempsey swoon-worthy on Grey's Anatomy. Sure, he's attractive in a fatherly way, but certainly not Mc-anything. If I was Meredith, I would be in that storage with Alex Karev during every shift.

With that said, my friends at The CW are doing a much better job casting doctors I find attractive on their new medical pilot, First Cut.

Most recently added to the cast is former Passions hottie, Justin Hartley.
On First Cut, he'll be playing Will, a handsome, golden boy surgical intern who all the guys want to be and all the girls want to be with. Hopefully the yet-to-be-cast lead actress ends up in bed with him... I certainly wouldn't say no.

Some extra Justin Hartley trivia:

He married his Passions co-star (and my FAVORITE soap actress/character EVER),Theresa Lopez Fitzgerald Lindsay Hartley in May 2004, and the couple gave birth to their daughter later that year.

Ethan, it's FATE.

1 comment:

  1. Shut UP! Obv I love Theresa but WAIT... that's not the Ethan I remember? Did they switch him later? I love that they're married!

    ReplyDelete