Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Not-So-Lil' Romeo

Does anyone remember this song? Or more importantly, the little cutie that raps it, Lil' Romeo?


Now going as just Romeo, he was last seen in last year's Jumping the Broom and an episode of the failed ABC action drama, Charlie's Angels.
However, to stay relevent in between filming new projects, he is a huge Twitter user. Yesterday he tweeted two pictures of himself:


 

Well, it's official: he ain't so Lil' anymore... 10% of me feels like a huge Chester, but the other 90% says it's okay because he's 22.

Either way, Romeo, if you're reading this...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Romeo, give me a chance.

1 comment:

  1. As sad as it is, I'm a HUGE dancing with the stars fan, and when Lil Romeo was on it, it gave a whole new reason to watch the show. The moves he made, sheesh...

    ReplyDelete