Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friday Fashion: Fashion Face-off - Kardashian edition!

We've all read People magazine or People.com and have voted on the "Fashion Face-offs."  I'm taking it to a new level.
I understand wearing an outfit twice, but sharing it with a sibling?  If you have paparazzi following you around during every waking second, maybe mix it up a bit?

The offenders:  The Kardashian-Jenners.

I have 3 perfect examples.  Which was the worst?

First:  Kim vs Kylie Jenner.
I'm not a fan of this outfit at all but, I pick Kylie.  What do you think?


Second:  Kim vs Khloe Kardashian Odom
Hmmmm, this is a toss up for me.  I think Kim wins on this one - it works with her curves well.


Third:  All 3 original Kardashian Sisters.
I'll give it to them for this one - it's a huge marketing ploy.  This is a dress from their Kollection - honestly if there was no tie, I'd wear it.  I think it's flattering on all of them!


But then again ... if I had their wardrobe, I'd be wearing the crap out of those outfits.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure the dress Kim and Kylie wore was not shared, Kylie so tiny compared to Kim haha.

    And I think Khloe looks awful in that dress. It's not flattering!

    ReplyDelete