Friday, March 16, 2012

Fashion Friday: Make everyone green with envy!

It's a St. Patrick's Day post!  
Let's be sure that this holiday everyone will be green with envy, of you.

E
very year my friends and I head to Philadelphia and hop aboard the Erin Express.  Everyone is always decked out in green, my goal this year is to be in green from head to toe, but with a handful of cute thrown in.  
Today's SexyFash post is a mashup of all cute green outfits I could find!  
Theseoutfits come in all shapes, hues and sizes - let's see our cute sea of green, shall we?  
I want to hear what you think so please be sure to comment!



Seafoam green ... love!  source

Army green! source
Multiple greens! source
Layers & layers & layers of green ... oh my! source

Green with yellow accents, perfect color combination! source

Green accents are my favorite, what a great way to add a pop of color! source


And last but DEFINITELY not least, let's take a look at what I got when I stopped at Target the other day ...




I'm kidding, obviously.  I doubt I'd even get into a bar with that.  But what I really did pick up was a pair of $5 knee-high, festive socks... For the win!  And knee-highs with boots are really in right now, so I'll throw on a pair of jeggings or leggins at the socks and boots, instant cute.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see pictures of your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete