Saturday, March 3, 2012

American Horror Story Season 2 Casting News!

If you were as upset as I was that American Horror Story's second season would be an all new story with all new characters, then it's time to turn that frown upside down!

While the second season will focus on new characters, some familiar faces will be returning to the show.


Series regulars Jessica Lange and Evan Peters as well as recurring Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, and Zachary Quinto will return for the show's sophomore year. No details of their characters or of the new season's plotlines have been announced, only that "everyone is playing the opposite of what they played before."


I've never seen anything like this, and I can't wait to see how it works. Hopefully Quinto is a leading character this time around, but honestly, as long as Jessica Lange is still on my screen owning it, I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment