Sunday, February 19, 2012

"Struck by Lightning" trailer

I never thought I'd be excited for a movie starring Chris Colfer. It's no secret that I hold a deep hatred for him and his character, Kurt Hummel, on Glee. So when it was announced he got a three-book deal, I rolled my eyes. When it was announced later that he wrote a script and was starring in the movie, Struck by Lightning, I rolled my eyes again. Harder this time because he wouldn't just be on paper; he'd be on movie screens.

The movie begins with Colfer's character, Carson Phillips, being killed when he is struck by lightning. The rest of the film is told through flashbacks, following Carson as he thinks outside the box to recruit his peers to write for the literary magazine he is beginning.

The movie looks genuine and promising, and Colfer aside, has some actors I really enjoy including Rebel Wilson (Bridesmaids), Sarah Hyland (Modern Family), and Allison Janney (The West Wing).  Maybe, just maybe this will be the movie that allows me to finally like Colfer. Or maybe not. Let's not get crazy...

2 comments:

  1. Cattle! Cattle! Lmao! Looks hilare when we goin??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited YOU are excited! :D I also lub lub the girl from Modern Fam! <3

    ReplyDelete