Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lea and Cory "Don't Stop Believin" in Love!

If your jaw is still on the floor from learning that Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo are dating, pick it back up so you can have it drop again.

US Weekly reports that Lea Michele and Glee co-star, Cory Monteith, have finally come public with their relationship.


The two were spotted at Il Covo in L.A. on Valentine's Day, and a week and a half later, Cory took Lea to his hometown for a romantic  weekend. A source told US Weekly that "...they stayed in a hotel, toured Grouse Mountain and went for sushi and sake."

I sat silently for a few minutes deciding how I feel about this relationship. I want to be shocked and ecstatic and writing "O.M.Gleeeee" over my Facebook statuses, but yet, for some reason - I don't really care. Do not get me wrong - if this is true, I am happy for them. For starters, they are an aesthetically pleasing couple. Second, people may say "don't mix business with pleasure," but when your business takes up 16+ hours of your day, you're forced to find pleasure there, and Lea and Cory have done so successfully. So, I do approve of a relationship between the two. They are nothing like their characters... well, he's not... and off-screen, the two do have a cute little friendship. Well, friendship-turned-relationship....



And no matter how they act together in real life, nothing can be as painful to watch as a "Finnchel" romance. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment