Sunday, February 19, 2012

"Call Me Maybe"

Anyone that knows me knows that it doesn't take a lot to please me. If a 12 year old girl enjoys it, chances are that I will, too. I also enjoy Youtube videos. And lipsyncing.

So the new video for Carly Rae Jepsen's single "Call Me Maybe" is on the fast track to my heart. The Canadian Idol contestant was never on my radar before, but she must know that it only takes Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Ashley Tisdale lipsyncing your songs to win over this movie.

Good move, Carly Rae. Good move.

Check out the video below and share your thoughts!!

So

3 comments:

  1. this is a dream. love this. amazing. love selena's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L O V E. Are Selena and Ashley friends in real life?! Who dis call me maybe??? LUB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena and Ashley are friends, but not as close as Vanessa and Ashley. IDC who friends, I just want to be friends with all of them.

      Delete