Thursday, August 25, 2011

KAR-Dopted

I've loved the Kardashians since the first time I saw them, and have always had a strange connection to them. Yes, I even went as Kris Jenner with one of my best friends as Kim for Halloween once, and may possibly be "Wedding Day Kim" for Halloween this year.

I don't want to talk about it...

Sometimes I see them do things on their show and laugh and say "OMG we would get along SO well!" or "I should be their best friend!"

But it wasn't until I saw THIS video that it all made sense... I'm not destined to be their best friend. I born a Kardashian. Kris KNEW I was destined for greatness, but she also knew that fame would go to my head and that I would outshine my sisters... and since it was already decided by the gods that Kim would be the star of the family, she sent me away... to be raised by a great, loving family in the small town of Philadelphia, far from the bright lights of LA, never to know the truth.

But then they made the mistake of making this music video. And every creative juice in my body knows the truth now. I was KAR-DOPTED. And I plan on calling E! this afternoon to get my own show.

1 comment:

  1. This video is the first time I've ever liked anything Kardashian! :D They look like they're having so much fun, like a good, nice fam. :) Nice. Nice, nice. That nice. :)

    ReplyDelete