Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snooki is not JOY-ful...

It's no secret Joy Behar looks down upon JWoww, Snooki and Jersey Shore. Whenever she gets a chance to diss it on The View, she does. I'm not going to lie - I love Joy. But if there were a fist fight between Joy & Snooki, I'm obviously going to hold Snooki's hoops...

But I won't need to be holding any hoops because Snooki and JWoww seem to be holding it down just fine by themselves in this Joy-filled Youtube spoof that our friends at TMZ reported...



Some bloggers are saying that JWoww and Snooks are immature and full of hate, but personally, we don't see how it's any different than what Joy is doing. Why can she have an opinion and make fun, but Snooki can't?

OPINIONS?!

1 comment:

  1. except that joy is italian and not jewish... lol

    glad me and jwoww have the same alter ego name

    ReplyDelete