Saturday, September 18, 2010

"The Roommate" - When Can I Move In?

While the reality of a CW concert may never happen, the new teen thriller "The Roommate" might be the closest we ever come to that dream. Sure, it's not a pop concert... but it IS a place where all of our favorite CW stars come together... most likely to die.



Matt Lanter (Liam - "90210"), Daneel Harris (Rachel - "One Tree Hill"), Aly Michalka (Marti - "Hellcats"), and Leighton Meester (Blair Waldorf - "Gossip Girl") star in this movie about a cray-cray roommate. While it looks like Ms. Blair might be hard to live with (to say the least...), I'd gladly take her over MY Freshman year roommate. Just sayin...

Leighton Meester is the best thing about "Gossip Girl," and she will no doubt be the best thing about this movie also. Seeing her play the HBIC every week will not compare to see her playing HPIC (P=Psycho). Ripping out a bitch's belly button ring in the shower? Epic. We've got an Oscar winner here, kids...

I'm surprised that I'm even able to type right now. I've been waiting for this movie for what seems like forever, and the release date has been pushed back about three times. Now that the trailer has been released with an actual release date, maybe it's a definite. Hopefully. Because with a February release, it's PERFECT for a Valentine's date movie.

And you KNOW I'll see this shit more than once.
With a different gentleman caller every time.
XOXO, Psychotic Roommate Girl

2 comments:

  1. Oh HELLLL NO.

    I will only watch this in a crowded basement with you and an assortment of people. I refuse to watch this anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. READYYYYY for THISSSS....as I jump out of my chair and/or muffle my screams. I can't wait for thisssssssss. @avkramer...if sexytrash has some men to see this with. I know we have two potential radio and comcast men that would be perfect for us to see it. lol

    ReplyDelete