Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let Me In



I'm sorry... a VAMPIRE MOVIE from the DIRECTOR OF CLOVERFIELD? Who, may I ask, has been eavesdropping on my wet dreams?!

The preview made me jump twice, so I am more than excited for the actual movie. Usually around this time every year, I begin getting in my Halloween mood. I start dieting hardcore (so I can fit into my booty shorts, obviously...), but more importantly - I'm ready for scary movies. Last year brought me the best thing that ever happened to me (Jennifer's Body) and the worst (Sorority Row... ok, fine. It wasn't the WORST. I kind of want it on DVD. But it WAS bad.) This year, a few good ones seem to be coming my way and "Let Me In" is at the top of my list.

It's true I haven't seen the original (I don't have any interest) or read the book (I want to! ...But know I'm going to shit myself), but I still shake with excitement and/or fear when I think about seeing this movie. I love vampires of any variety - True Blood, Buffy, The Lost Boys, Twilight (Although I HATE Edward, I love his family). I also enjoy movies about kids... usually they make me cry (Martian Child, Jersey Girl), but I can't wait to see this little bitch kill people... I just hope she doesn't get killed in the end. Because that would make me cry, and I don't go to horror movies to make me cry. Okay, fine. I cried at  "Saw," but that was not because I was sad. It was because I was scared out of my mind, and I lost ability to speak or show emotion, so all of my emotions had to come out of my eyes.

...I still hate that sick ass movie.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, jumped....you got me sexytrash, you got me. And i'm sure, just as I watch J's Body EVERY time it is on, I'll be going to see this movie too. Damn you *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO MARRY THE CLOVERFIELD MONSTER. Cute!

    ReplyDelete