Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Brother 12 Finale...Finally

While the first half of this summer flew by, it seems that about a week ago, time appeared to stand still. Never have I ever seen the hands on my watch move so slow. Some may say it's because summer has officially ended and school has started once again, making time move slower than Kathy in honey. I, on the other hand, think it has nothing to do with school and ALL to do with Big Brother. Around the same time that school begun, my princess of Big Brother 12, Britney Haynes, was evicted from the Big Brother house. And since then, I felt like I was trapped in a time warp... with nothing to live for.


Nothing to live for... until Wednesday night when the Big Brother 2-hour finale aired. I knew that since Brit Brit had made it into the jury house, we would be lucky enough to have her on our screens for quite a big chunk of the 2 hour block (most of it airing during the last hour.) It was obvious that the first hour would be used to show the remaining 3 house guests duel it out as the final HOH (Head of Household, for those who need to jump on the Big Brother bandwagon...), so since I didn't care WHICH house guest it would be, I watched "Hellcats" for the first hour instead, tuning in to Big Brother just in time for jury questions and the reunion portion of the show.

And thank God for that. I'm not sure what I missed during the first hour, but Julie Chen's actions and comments during the last hour were OUT OF THIS WORLD. She had to be drunk, and I wouldn't have it any other way. From now on, I want Julie chugging "Tequilaaaaaaaaaaa" shots before every.single.episode. She was in rare form, and I never want to see her in any form ever again. Her sass was out, and she wasn't afraid to show it off to the world.

Also, seeing Brit Brit on my screen again brought a joy into my life that has been gone for the past week. I know some of America, and some crazy-ass individuals reading this VERY post, did not like Britney. And I do not know why. Because these are the same individuals that cheer me on every time I audition for Big Brother. If they think I will act any differently than this gorgeous creature while I'm in the Big Brother house, they are crazy. We're basically twins when it comes to game play. Nice to the face, talk behind the back. It's what I do. It's called manners.


She turned a lot of people off. But obviously not enough people... because at the end of the Big Brother finale, Julie awarded America's Favorite House Guest with $25K. And the award went to.... Brit Brit. As soon as "Br-" came out of Julie's mouth, tears were running down my face and I was audibly sobbing. Was this in large part to the full bottle of wine I consumed during the hour I was watching the finale? The world may never know... I just know that this woman winning America's Choice brought me to tears.


Clearly not EVERYONE was as happy as I was about Brit Brit winning...
Sorry, bitch...

While some may have been upset by her win, my friends at EW.com were not, and even made a short tribute video to the queen of Big Brother 12... a short tribute video that I've watched 100 times already...


We may never see Britney again (especially if there's not an Big Brother: All Stars 2), but like any great summer romance, we're certainly glad we shared this experience with her. Next summer, we'll have 12 new house guests that we'll grow to love (and hate), and America will pick a new house guest to reward $25K to...

Preferably one that looks like this...


So, BB fans - until next summer - bundle up, stay warm, remember Britney, watch other seasons on YouTube and pray every night that I am a house guest on season 13...


4 comments:

  1. If BB13 does not have Donny Hadfield in it....people will pay dearly. And that look from Rachel, I could have ripped out her hair extensions and popped her fake tits, rude. Team Britney....Team Donny....<3 love

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can only hope that Season 13 is regular and Season 14 is AllStars2 so we can have a Brit/Nny alliance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg skinny minnie!!!
    also- good thing that the "br-" didn't end up being brendon! lol (brennan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even THINK of that. I think I would have smashed the wine bottle against the wall...

    ReplyDelete