Friday, May 28, 2010

My New Favorite Shows...

Unless you are a 13 year old girl or me, you won't have any interest in seeing either of these shows. However, since I am practically a 13 year old girl, I have both of these premieres marked on my calendar. My Zac Efron calendar. Just kidding...I'm not that lame. Well, I am...I just couldn't find a Zac Efron calendar, so I had to settle for a classy black and white photoshoot one. Boring.

But, anyway...

HELLCATS

I don't even need to write a paragraph form review of this trailer because the following equation speaks for itself.

ASHLEY TISDALE + CHEERLEADING + THE CW = A+

This seems like another Beautiful Life that will get cancelled after 3 episodes, but you can be damn sure I will own those 3 episodes on DVD.




PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

"Gossip Girl" meets..."Scream?" "Jennifer's Body?" I'm not quite sure... I just know the Queen Bee dies and still sends text messages outing everyone's secrets. Now that's a real bitch. Girlfriend is dead and still telling everyone's gossip...

No comments:

Post a Comment