Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Partying with the Hollywood Elite

Let's take a break from our normal routine of reviews and Sexual Survivor and instead discuss how I will hobknobbing with Hollywood A-Listers on Friday evening.

Okay... hobknobbing is not the right word. Drinking and dancing is probably the better word for it.

And Hollywood A-Listers isn't really the right word, either. Well, who am I hanging out with if it's not Brad and Angie?? Funny you should ask...


Sammi "Sweet Heart" and Ronnie from the Jersey Shore.

Bi Mike from Real World: DC.

Something named Derek/Derrick/Derick McIntosh who celebrity boxed and had a guest spot on "One Tree Hill" and "Entourage"
(100 POINTS FOR ANYONE WHO FIGURES OUT WHO THIS GUY IS...I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE)

And....here's the big one...

MICHAEL LOHAN.
Yes, folks, you read that correctly. Daddy Lohan. I am melting.

The night didn't even begin and it is already the trashiest night of my life. I will need seven showers after this night, but I don't care...

And I do apologize for writing about myself, but I really couldn't control myself. Tomorrow we'll be back to reviews, Sexual Survivor, random Youtube stars, and the like... But today... i just needed a "Me Day." Well, a "Me and Daddy Lohan" Day.  ....And JUST YOU WAIT FOR FRIDAY. THERE WILL BE PHOTOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment