Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Don't bring around a cloud to rain on my paradeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did you guys see that explosion?

Sorry, it was me. I just exploded and I'm pretty sure glitter and music notes came out.

I've been known to explode once or twice (usually after a nice burrito), but never a glitter and music note explosion... However, tweets full of promises were sent my way today...and after checking my pulse to see if I was still alive from the news, it was mandatory to share this news.

It's obviously GLEE news. What else gets me riled up these days?


Everyone's second favorite big headed show choir bitch, Lea Michele, tweeted some very exciting things today... (And I said second favorite because I'M your #1 favorite big headed show choir bitch, obviously).

"Hey everyone! A big announcement coming at the end of the month about our next Glee tour! Lots of singing and dancing to come!!!! "

But her tweets didn't come alone. Kevin McHale, who plays wheelchair-bound Artie, wrote:

 "News about the glee summer tour coming soon! We're coming to see all you gleeks live! Wooo! So excited!"

Now, I met the cast already this summer, but it was just a Question and Answer session. This time it sounds like we're being promised a legit concert. Bring your brooms, kids, because you'll be cleaning up my glitter. (And buritos if I go to dinner first...)

No comments:

Post a Comment